Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The love of my life.

The love of my life who owns my entire life who makes me the happiest woman in the world everytime he smiles, who had brought me the bigest challenge in my life because be a mom is hard but been a teen mom is even more.
i know that because of him i'm always tired, have ayes bags, got completely worried and scared when he is in the hospital. Because of him i have been through the most difficult situations that i never imagine that i was going to live. but if i ever need to pass for this situations again just for having him in my life, i would do it again no matter how many times!, because he is the most important guy in my life, without him i'm nothing!
i will be always by his side, Always taking care of him, love him, growing with him, walking through life with him, and learning with him because nobody give me a book and thought me how to be a mom, but i'm always trying my best to be the best mom to him! i know that it was to early to bring you to this world but i will never regret the decision of having you! because you are the most important gift and bless that god could ever give me. the love of my life is a little cute babby named Brayan Daniel, and i am glad to called him my SON.

2 comments:

  1. You are the best teen Mom in the world! Never give up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way how u talking about your child! I know u love him and I know u are the strongest and bravest teen Mom in the world!
    My girl ! <3

    ReplyDelete